Terms and Conditions
Munazzo Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Munazzo as a Service!
The Munazzo as a Service online application are operated by Munazzo BV, a Dutch registered company at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce with number 74649000 and BTW number NL859979714B01, is located at Zuidplein 36, 1077 XV, Amsterdam, Netherlands (hereafter referred to as “Munazzo”, “we” or “us”), in accordance with these Service Terms and Conditions (“Munazzo Terms”). These Munazzo Terms govern your use of the Munazzo. By accessing or using the Munazzo, you accept these Munazzo Terms in full and without reservation.
We recommend that you read these Munazzo Terms, furthermore, Munazzo may change these Munazzo Terms at any time. If the Munazzo Terms are updated, we will send a notification and ask you to accept them the first time you use the Munazzo. You agree that these terms and conditions and possible changes are legally bounding. By using or accessing any part of the Munazzo, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by all of these Munazzo Terms. If you are using the Munazzo on behalf of a company, you represent that you have the authority to bind that company to the terms of the Munazzo.
Munazzo BV reserves the right to modify or terminate the Munazzo for any reason, without notice at any time. We reserve the right to refuse Munazzo to anyone for any reason at any time.
The Munazzo is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the software, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Updated: January 8, 2020
- General Conditions
2.1. The Services assist you in managing your business by providing an online marketplace through the Munazzo application that enables you to source and purchase products for resale and fulfil via drop-shipping to your Buyers. The Services will sync the products you order from us with orders placed by buyers on your online store (s).
2.2. Munazzo has no control over, and will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any Products or Third Party Services you interact with, access, purchase or procure from Suppliers or other third parties; or (b) any liability arising out of any transactions between you and third parties, including between you and Suppliers or your Buyers.
2.3. In order to use the Services, you must at all times comply with these Terms of Service, the Policies, and any other operating rules, policies, guidelines and/or procedures that are incorporated by reference into such documents or that Munazzo communicates to you from time to time. Your failure to do so may result in an immediate suspension and/or termination of this Agreement and your use of the Services.
2.4. You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use the Services.
2.5 Technical support is available via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.6. You acknowledge and agree that the Services, including without limitation, any associated software, documentation, applications, websites, tools and products, any modifications, enhancements and updates thereto, and all intellectual property rights therein are exclusively owned by Munazzo.
2.7. You acknowledge and agree that we may amend these Terms of Service, including the Policies, as well as any other documents incorporated by reference, at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Services.
2.8. You may not use the Services for any illegal, fraudulent or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, the laws in your Buyer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of the Netherlands, including any European laws applicable therein. Without limiting the foregoing, it is your responsibility, and not Munazzo’s responsibility, to ensure that any Products you purchase from Suppliers comply with the laws of your jurisdiction, and the laws in your Buyers’ jurisdiction, including without limitation any applicable product safety, product labeling and import/export laws.
2.9. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without our express written permission.
2.10. You agree not to purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Munazzo or Munazzo’s trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
2.11. If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to these Terms of Service.
2.12. Questions about these Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
- User Content
3.1. By using the Munazzo, you grant Munazzo BV a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use all material (including without limitation text, images and other visual material, hereafter referred to as the “User Content”) you upload or post to the Munazzo. The content as given will not be shared with Third Parties except for the Parties as chosen by you. You hereby acknowledge that all content as posted to the Munazzo is already publicly available.
3.2. You may not upload or post to the Munazzo or otherwise use in any way in connection with your use of the Munazzo User Content which includes any text, images or other material protected by copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any material is not protected by any such right is on you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from your violation of this prohibition. All trademarks and/or service marks displayed on the Munazzo are the exclusive property of their respective owners, and may not be used without the owner’s permission.
3.3. Munazzo BV does not claim ownership of the User Content. Although Munazzo BV reserves the right to edit or remove any User Content you upload or post to the Munazzo, we do not control or verify the User Content that you upload or post to the Munazzo, nor do we undertake to monitor the User Content uploaded or posted to the Munazzo.
3.4. You control who may access your User Content. When you give others access to your User Content on the Munazzo, you grant them free, non-exclusive permission to use, reproduce, distribute, display, transmit and communicate to the public such User Content solely in connection with the Munazzo. If the User Content includes a photograph or other digital image, you also expressly waive any and all rights of privacy and publicity with respect to the image. If you do not want others to have those rights, do not use the Munazzo to share your User Content.
3.5. Munazzo BV may need, and you hereby grant to Munazzo BV the right, to use, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, publish and display any User Content posted on the Munazzo. These rights apply solely to the extent necessary for the operation of the Munazzo.
3.6. User Content that violates these Munazzo Terms or your local laws is not permitted on the Munazzo. Munazzo BV reserves the right to review content for the purpose of enforcing these Munazzo Terms. If you share User Content on the Munazzo in a way that infringes others’ copyrights, other intellectual property or proprietary rights, or publicity or privacy rights, you are breaching these Munazzo Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights necessary for you to grant the rights in this section and that the use of the User Content does not violate any law. We may remove your content from the Munazzo at any time and for any reason, including if:
(i) you breach these Munazzo Terms;
(ii) the User Content exceeds limits on storage or file size; or
(iii) we cancel or suspend your access to the Munazzo.
Munazzo BV performs monitoring activities to ensure suitability of content as set out in these Munazzo Terms, and, whether as a result of such monitoring or upon receiving notification of unsuitable content from third parties, Munazzo BV reserves the right to remove any or all User Content from the Munazzo. You agree to immediately take down any Content that violates the Munazzo Terms, including pursuant to a takedown request from Munazzo BV. In the event that you elect not to comply with a request from Munazzo BV to takedown certain User Content, Munazzo BV reserves the right to directly take down such Content or to disable access to the Munazzo.
- You are responsible for backing up the User Content that you store on the Munazzo. We may permanently delete your User Content from the Munazzo if your access to the Munazzo is suspended or canceled. We do not have any obligation to return User Content to you after your access to the Munazzo has been suspended or canceled. If User Content is stored with an expiration date, we may also delete the User Content as of that date. User Content that is deleted may be irretrievable.
- You agree that Munazzo BV is not responsible for any Product that is shown within the Munazzo and originates from a source other than Munazzo BV. All matters concerning the Products offered by Third Parties, including, but not limited to, purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance, and delivery, are solely between you and the Third Parties. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any Products by Third Parties. You will not consider us (and we will not be construed as) a party to such transactions, whether or not we may have received some form of revenue or other remuneration in connection with such transactions, and we will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of, either directly or indirectly, you or any other person involved or related to the transactions.
All functionalities and features of the Munazzo are paid functionalities (hereafter collectively referred to as “Functionalities”). You agree to pay the charge associated with the use of Functionalities within 30 days. We may suspend or cancel your access to the Munazzo if we do not receive such charge on time. Suspension or cancellation of your access to the Munazzo for nonpayment could result in a loss of access to and use of your Account, as well as loss of your User Content stored on the Munazzo.
You must pay for all reasonable costs we incur to collect any past due amounts. These include reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal fees and costs, in event of default.
If Munazzo BV owes you a payment, then you agree to timely and accurately provide us with any information we need to get that payment to you. You are responsible for any taxes and charges you may incur as a result of this payment to you. You must also comply with any other conditions we place on your right to any payment. If you receive a payment in error, we may reverse or require the return of the payment. You agree to cooperate with us in our efforts to do this. We may also reduce the payment to you without notice to adjust for any previous overpayment.
If you are Supplier and once the order is delivered to Munazzo in full, provided that there are no open or unresolved Dispute Tickets related to the order within five (30) calendar days of delivery, the Payout Amount will be automatically transferred to the Supplier’s Account and become “Available for Payout”.
4.1. Modification of the Munazzo and prices
Munazzo BV may change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Munazzo at any time, with or without reason. You acknowledge that the operation of the Munazzo may from time to time encounter technical or other problems and may not necessarily continue uninterrupted or without technical or other errors and we shall not be responsible to you or others for any such interruptions, errors or problems or an outright discontinuance of the Munazzo.
Munazzo BV may change the price of the Munazzo at any time and will notify you by email at least 30 days before the price change. If you do not agree to the price change, you must cancel and stop using the Munazzo prior the price change takes effect. If there is a fixed term and price for your Munazzo offer, that price will remain in force for the term.
4.2. Subscription Term
The Subscription Term is either a period of one year for an annual subscription or a period of one month for a monthly subscription. During the Subscription Term, the Registered User receives access and use of the Munazzo after payment of the Subscription Fee.
4.3. Subscription Fee
The Subscription Fee is based upon the Subscription Plan that the Registered User has chosen. Fees for annual subscriptions are to be paid per year. Fees for monthly subscriptions are to be paid per month. Subscription fees are nonrefundable.
4.4. Subscription plan
The Munazzo is made available through several subscription plans. The Munazzo BV retains the right to change subscription plans, at any time. You may not downgrade their subscription plan to a lower cost version unless their subscription plan expires. In case a subscription plan will change, Munazzo BV will notify you at least thirty (30) days in advance. You will then get the option to accept the new subscription plan, or you have the right not to accept the new subscription plan if this is harmful or detrimental to you.
Munazzo BV will provide you with an invoice via email. We will later update the Munazzo in such a way that you are able to view your invoices in your account settings, Subscription. If we make an error on your bill, you must tell us within 30 days after the error first appears on your bill. We will then promptly investigate the charge. If you do not tell us within that time, you release us from all liability and claims of loss resulting from the error and we will not be required to correct the error or provide a refund. If Munazzo BV has identified a billing error, we will correct that error within 30 days.
Subscription to our Munazzo is automatically renewed each billing period. The charge for each billing period is based on the Functionalities of the Munazzo you use in combination with other factors including, but not limited to, the number of imported products, number of shops and number of channels. Calculation of the height of the charge is done automatically and may vary each billing period. To stop your subscription, you must cancel the subscription before the next billing date to avoid being billed for the renewal. If you cancel your recurring payment option, your account will remain active until its next renewal date. In case of such cancellation, you will not be given any refund. If you delete your account before the end of the period for which you paid, your cancellation will take effect immediately. In case of deletion of your account, you will not be given any refund.
4.5. Payment methods
To pay the charges for Functionalities delivered through the Munazzo, you will be asked to provide a payment method at the time you sign up for such Functionalities. You can access and change your billing account information and payment method by contacting Munazzo BV. You agree to keep your billing account information current at all times.
Subscription plans are billed monthly and are payable by credit or debit card. You must provide and validate a payment method at the end of the trial period if you decide to upgrade your trial plan to a regular subscription plan. By accepting a billing agreement using credit or debit card or bank transfer you allow Munazzo BV to initiate payment collection without further consent from you.
All credit or debit card or bank transactions are processed through payment gateway Multisafepay.
Munazzo BV accepts payments through Visa and MasterCard. If you choose to pay with a credit card, the money is instantly withdrawn from your account upon confirmation of the payment.
All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
By providing Munazzo with a payment method, you
(i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate;
(ii) authorize Munazzo BV to charge you for the Functionalities using your payment method and
(iii) authorize Munazzo BV to charge you for the Functionalities. We will bill you in advance of each billing period and on a recurring basis.
- Trial period
A 30-day free trial Munazzo period is available for all support Munazzo BV shopping platform except the CCV Shop platform. Due to the CCV Shop technical restrictions, the Munazzo trial period is limited to the month of the CCV Shop app installation - e.g. if the app is installed anytime in April, the free trial is available by the end of the April. The Trial license key is valid from the date of Munazzo installation. After the trial period expiration, the Munazzo is completely disabled.
Munazzo BV may at any time and without notice terminate your Account in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, for breach by you of any of your representations, warranties or obligations under these Munazzo Terms. Munazzo BV may also suspend or terminate your access to the Munazzo if you have a free Account and have not accessed it for ninety (90) or more consecutive days, in which case Munazzo BV will provide notice of any such suspension or termination at least seven (7) working days prior to the Account being terminated.
You may terminate your access to the Munazzo at any time, with or without cause. Information and direction on how to terminate your access to the Munazzo will be provided on request by Munazzo BV. Upon any termination of your access to the Munazzo: (i) your Account may be canceled and closed or suspended and your username and password shall be deactivated; (ii) all User Content uploaded by you shall be removed from the Munazzo;
Cancellation of your Account shall not relieve you of any payment obligations that may have arisen prior to such termination, or any other obligations pursuant to any other agreement that has not been specifically terminated.
- Data Processing Agreement
If the customer transfers the personal data of the third-parties (e.g. orders of the customer's clients) the Data Processing Agreement below is applied.
7.1. Based on the Article 28, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, (hereafter referred to as the "GDPR"), the Munazzo BV is in relation to the customer's client personal data referred as "Data Processor". The customer is the "Client Data Administrator".
7.2. These terms and conditions govern the mutual rights and obligations in the processing of personal data to which the Data Processor has gained access in the framework of the fulfillment of the license agreement concluded in the form of approval of the General Terms and Conditions concluded with the Client Data Administrator on the day of setting up the user account.
7.3. The Data Processor will for the Client Data Administrator process personal data to the extent and for the purposes set out in Articles 4 - 7 of these terms and conditions. Processing resources will be automated. The Data Processor will collect, store, store, block, and disassemble personal data in the processing. The Data Processor is not authorized to process personal data in violation or beyond the limits set by these terms.
7.4. The Data Processor undertakes for the client to process personal data in the following extent:
- common personal data,
which the Client Data Administrator obtained in connection with his own business.
7.5. The Data Processor undertakes for the Client Data Administrator to process personal data in order to provide the Munazzo BV service in the form of a service agreement.
7.6. Personal data may only be processed at the workplace of the Data Processor or his subcontractors under article 8 of these conditions, within the territory of the European Union.
7.7. The Data Processor will process for the Client Data Administrator the personal data of the clients, all for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Data Processor and the Client Data Administrator and to claim the said contractual relations (for 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
7.8. The Client Data Administrator grants permission to engage a subcontractor further processor under Article 28 (2) of the GDPR, this could be the hosting provider of Munazzo BV service and person contracted for the Munazzo BV service maintenance and development purposes. In addition, the Client Data Administrator grants the Data Processor a general authorization to engage in the processing of another personal data processor, but the Data Processor must inform the user in writing of any intended changes to the acceptance or replacement of the other processors and give the user the opportunity to object to these changes. The Data Processor must impose on its subcontractors as personal data processors the same personal data protection obligations as set out in these terms.
7.9. The Data Processor undertakes that the processing of personal data will be ensured in particular as follows:
- Personal information is processed in accordance with the law and on the basis of the Client Data Administrator's instructions, to perform all the activities required to provide the Munazzo BV service in the form of a license agreement.
- The Data Processor undertakes to provide technically and organizationally the protection of the processed personal data in such a way that unauthorized or accidental access to the data, its modification, destruction or loss, unauthorized transmissions, any other unauthorized processing as well as other misuse may not occur throughout the data processing process.
- The technical and organizational measures adopted correspond to the degree of risk. Data Processor ensures the continued confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of processing systems and services, and timely restores the availability of and access to personal data in the event of physical or technical incidents.
- The Data Processor hereby declares that the personal data protection is subject to the Data Processor's internal security regulations.
- Personal data will only be accessible to authorized Data Processor and subcontractors pursuant to article 8 of these conditions, which will provide the Data Processor with the conditions and scope of data processing and any such person will access personal data under his/her unique identifier.
- Authorized Individuals of the Data Processor who process personal data under these terms and conditions are required to maintain confidentiality about personal data and security measures whose disclosure would jeopardize their security. Data Processor shall ensure their demonstrable commitment to this obligation. The Data Processor will ensure that this obligation for both the Data Processor and the authorized persons will continue after the termination of the employment or other relationship with the Data Processor.
- Data Processor will assist the Client Data Administrator, through appropriate technical and organizational measures, if possible, to meet the Client Data Administrator's obligation to respond to the data subject's requests for the data set out in the GDPR; as well as ensuring compliance with the obligations under GDPR Articles 32 to 36, taking into account the nature of the processing and the information available to the Data Processor.
- Upon termination of the provision of the performance associated with the processing under article 7 of these conditions, the Data Processor is obliged to delete all personal data or to return it to the Client Data Administrator if he is not obliged to store personal data under a special law.
- The Data Processor will provide the Client Data Administrator with all the information necessary to demonstrate that the obligations under this Agreement and the GDPR have been met, will allow audits, including inspections, performed by the Client Data Administrator or another auditor the user has authorized.
7.10. The Client Data Administrator undertakes to promptly report any facts known to him that could adversely affect the proper and timely fulfillment of the obligations arising from these conditions and to provide the Data Processor with the necessary cooperation to meet these conditions.
If you have any questions about this Munazzo Terms, please contact us. Munazzo BV will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
Please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at our Amsterdam adress:
Zuidplein 36, 1077 XV,
Amsterdam WTC, The Netherlands
If you have additional questions not answered here, contact the Munazzo support (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request more information.
Updated: January 8, 2020
- Basic information
The data administrator for the personal data protection according to Article 4 (7) of GDPR is Munazzo.
For all matters concerning the protection of personal data please contact:
Munazzo Data Protection Department
1.2 Principle of processing personal data
The Munazzo processes personal data in the compliance with the following principles arising from the Regulation:
- legality, correctness, and transparency of processing;
- purpose limitation - collection only for certain, expressly expressed, and legitimate purposes;
- minimization of data - adequacy, relevance, and limitation of processing to the extent necessary in relation to the purpose;
- accuracy and timeliness - the Munazzo shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, taking into account the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or corrected without delay;
- limited storage - personal data shall be stored in a form which permits the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the existing legislation are in place to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject ;
- integrity and confidentiality - personal data are processed in a manner that ensures their proper security, including their protection through appropriate technical or organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage
- Sources and categories of processed personal data
2.1 Personally Identifiable Information
2.2 Aggregate User and Tracking Information
While using our Service, some information about your visit may be automatically collected using cookies, log analysis software and other aggregate tracking technologies. This information provides insights on how customers and visitors use the Munazzo website, Service and other Munazzo products. This data is anonymous in nature and does not contain any personally identifiable information.
2.2.2 Log File Analysis
Munazzo also collects information from your computer each time you visit the Service using log file analysis software. Information measured, analyzed and collected in this manner may include but is not limited to: your IP address, operating system, platform information, date and time of your click stream behavior, cookie information, session information (includes: page interaction information, browser interaction information, page response times, length of visits to individual pages, and download errors) and web browser software.
Information collected on how you use the Service does not include personally identifiable information. Though some personally identifiable information may be collected in this process, the information collected is not used to track an individual’s use through the Service.
2.2.3 Third party services
In addition, we use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality.
These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
2.2.4 Data processing
Finally, we collect Personal Data where we act as a data processor. We process Personal Data on behalf of our customers in the context of supporting the Service. Where a customer subscribes to our Service for their online store, system or platform, they are able to retrieve Personal Data from consumers and/or businesses from their account(s) at online Marketplaces or Platforms as, but not limited to, Amazon, Cdiscount, and Bol.com. When an order has been placed at such a Marketplace or Platform, we collect and store the order data (including Personal Data) to collectively send it to the system or platform of our customers.
- Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
3.1 Legal reason for your personal data
The legal reason for your personal data processing is:
- the fulfillment of the contract according to Article 6 (1) b) GDPR, fulfillment of the statutory obligation of the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) c) the GDPR and the legitimate interest of the Provider pursuant to Article 6 (1) f) GDPR. Munazzo will send you Service setup instruction, support period expiration notification or any major update/upgrade information related to Service or other Munazzo products.
- negotiation of the contract or its preparation pursuant to Article 6 (1) b) GDPR (e.g. filling in the inquiry or contact form, creating a user account in the web shop or failing to complete a purchase)
- the legitimate interest of the Munazzo in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR.
The personal information is required when placing the order or activating the Service (connecting the customer store to Service).
3.2 Purpose of personal data processing
The purpose of personal data processing is:
- fulfilling your order or activate the Service and performing the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Munazzo; personal data (name, address, contact) is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the Munazzo,
- sending business messages and performing other marketing activities.
The personal data we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To deal with your inquiries and requests
- To create and administer records about any online account that you register with us
- To provide you with information and access to resources that you have requested from us.
- To provide you with technical support (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you), including to improve the navigation and content of our sites
- For website and system administration and security
- For general business purposes, including to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs), to help us improve the content and functionality of our Service, to better understand our users, to protect against wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, and to generally manage our business
- To process transactions and to provide Services to our customers and end-users
- For recruitment purposes, where you apply for a job with us
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site features
- To improve advertising campaigns, primarily in an effort to prevent targeting of impressions via third-party channels when they are not relevant
- To send e-mails, both either periodic or one off. The e-mail addresses you provide for invoicing or support questions will be used to send you information regarding payments, invoicing or answers to your questions as well as proactively for important updates of our Service. When it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, we will send occasional marketing e-mails about our Service, which you can unsubscribe from at any time using the link provided in the message.
3.3 Automated decision-making process
The Munazzo does not use an automated individual decision-making process within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
3.4 Other Websites
Munazzo does not share personally identifiable information with business partners who display or offer Munazzo products or services on their Websites.
3.5 External Links
3.6 What you get from Munazzo
Munazzo believes that honest and clear communications with customers and users is a key part of a great experience. All of Munazzo's email communications contain information on how to unsubscribe, and Munazzo honors all requests as quickly as possible. Below are examples (without limitation) of communications you may receive from Munazzo:
3.6.1 Registration Email Messages
When you join for an account, you will receive an email confirming your registration (as applicable). The email message will contain your name, the email address you provided and your Munazzo sign-in information.
3.6.2 Marketing or Promotional Emails
In case the Munazzo processes the customer's personal data for other purposes that cannot be subordinated to the legitimate interest or performance of the contract, he can only do so on the basis of a valid consent to the processing of personal data by the customer, which is an expression of free will of the customer a specific title for such personal data handling.
The customer needs to explicitly agree with the personal data processing. The email address will be processed for inclusion in the business messaging database.
You can accept consent at any time, for example, by sending a letter, email or a click to a link in your business message. Withdrawal of consent will result in the suspension of commercial communications.
- Personal data handling
4.1 Personal data handling period
The Munazzo keeps Personal Data:
- for as long as necessary for pre-contractual negotiations, exercise of rights and fulfillment of contractual obligations, and fulfillment of statutory obligations of Munazzo, particularly as regards the management of prescribed accounting, tax and similar records.
- for the period of maximum 1 years for the customers who registered for Munazzo account but not activate the Service or placed any order. We expect that during this period you might be still interested in products purchase or Service activation. After the time period above, the Munazzo account will be deleted.
4.2 Personal data handling termination
The Munazzo terminates the handling of customer data after the termination of the contractual relationship, after the expiry of the period specified in the consent to the processing of personal data or after forfeiture of the legitimate reasons for the archiving of personal data.
- Personal data processors
Personal data are processed automatically and manually and can be available to the Munazzo's employees. Personal data can be available also to the processors with whom the Munazzo has entered into a contract for the processing of personal data if this is necessary for the fulfillment of their duties. Personal data can be available to another person under the conditions which are compliant with the Regulation.
The processing of personal data is carried out by the Munazzo, the personal data can be processed also by these processors:
- Accounting service provider
- Persons involved in the supply of goods/services/realization of payments on the basis of a contract
- Server hosting provider - TransIP, Vondellaan 47,2332 AA Leiden, Netherlands.
- Other services related to the operation of the web application
- Email client provider;
- MailChimp software - servers are located in the USA; MailChimp complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, ensuring adequate protection of personal data within the meaning of the GDPR Regulation.
- external contractors
- Payment providers;
Multisafepay, Kraanspoor 39,1033 SC Amsterdam
- The relevant bank institution, Rabo Bank
- PayPal, 2211 North First Street San Jose, California 95131
- Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services, and applications that are currently not used by the Munazzo.
For detailed list of Personal Data processors, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Personal data - customer rights
6.1 Customer rights
Under the terms of the GDPR you have
(a) the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
(b) the right to correct personal data under Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of personal data processing under Article 18 GDPR,
(c) the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR. The Munazzo is obliged to delete the personal data without undue delay in compliance with the reasons stated in the Regulation:
- personal data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed and there is no other purpose of processing;
- customer withdraws the consent to the personal data processing and there is no further legal title for processing;
- the customer objects to processing and there are no overriding grounds for further processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down by the EU or national legislation applicable to the Munazzo;
- personal data were gathered in connection with the provision of information society services. Details and exceptions to this right are governed by the Regulation;
(d) the right to object to personal data processing under Article 21 GDPR and
(e) the right to personal data portability under Article 20 GDPR
(f) the right to withdraw consent to product data processing, referred in the section 3.2, in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the Munazzo.
(g) the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
The Munazzo limits the processing of the personal data in any of the following cases:
- the data subject denies the accuracy of the personal data for the time necessary to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject refuses the deletion of personal data and instead requests restrictions on its use;
- the Munazzo no longer needs personal data for processing but the data subject is required to identify, exercise or defend legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing until it has been ascertained whether the legitimate reasons for the controller outweigh the legitimate reasons for the data subject;
6.2 Accessing and Updating your Information
The minimal personally identifiable information for Service activation or purchasing a Munazzo product is customer email address, password, billing address and payment method information.
Customers may view and change their personally identifiable information by logging into their password-protected account. Once logged in, click the ‘Edit Account’ link. From here a customer may update their personal information, password, billing, and subscription information, including the ability to close their account.
It may take a reasonable period of time to respond to any request to cancel or modify an account. If you request the deletion or modification of your personal information maintained by Munazzo, such information may be retained for a period of time in Munazzo's backup systems as a precaution against system failures. Some information may be retained for longer periods as required by law, contract or auditing requirements.
- Personal data protection
Munazzo understands that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. That is why Munazzo uses both electronic and other measures to keep your information protected from unauthorized access. We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect the transmission of information that you submit to the Website. This software encrypts the information that you input.
While we use current industry standard procedures to protect your privacy, unfortunately, no data transmission or storage security can be guaranteed 100% of the time. In addition, third parties may unlawfully intercept or obtain information from the Website. We do not promise that your personally identifiable information will remain private in such cases.
The processing of personal data may be processed by the processors solely on the basis of a contract for the processing of personal data, with the guarantees of organizational and technical security of these data and with the definition of the purpose of the processing, and the processors may not use the data for other purposes.
7.2 Security breach
In the event of a breach of security of data handling or data leakage, the Munazzo shall promptly inform the Customer and the Office for Personal Data Protection within 72 hours.
- Please visit also Munazzo Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the Website.
Please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org